- Dragon Tiers
- Wild Tribe
- Nightmare boss
- Mobile Apps
- New Hunger Games servers in Asia to be added
- HG server in Asia will be added
- Another slot for bag
06/01 - YOU WILL DIE HAPPY
- Scoreboard, a summary of your game is displayed when you die.
- Starter Shop & Survival Kit:
- The starter shop only works on PVP servers (unavailable to Hunger Games players).
- Your points in a game are saved.
- These points can be used to buy a starter in the next game.
- Your points are accumulated.
- You have to play in the same server to keep your points.
- You have 1 minute to buy a survival kit in the shop, then the shop disappears.
- In the starter shop you can buy:
|Kit Tier||Items In The Pack||Cost (Points)|
|2||3 Berries, 1 Raw Meat, 1 Small Fire||4k|
|3||1 Raw Meat, 1 Big Fire, Wooden Pickaxe||8k|
|4||1 Raw Meat, 1 Big Fire, Wooden Pickaxe, 1 Workbench, 100 Wood, 50 Stone||16k|
|5||1 Raw Meat, 1 Big Fire, Stone Pickaxe, 1 Workbench, 100 Wood, 50 Stone, 1 Bag||32k|
|6||1 Raw Meat, 1 Big Fire, Stone Pickaxe, 1 Workbench, 100 Wood, 50 Stone, 50 Gold, 1 Bag, 1 Dragon Heart||64k|
- Fixed move glitch (it causes hitbox glitch)
- Top left useless tree
- Amethyst Pickaxe after resurrection
- Day counter after disconnection
- New "DRAW YOUR IDEA HERE" button
05/17 - HE IS ALIVE !
- Resurrection stone, used to revive a dead player.
- Dragon heart, used on a resurrection stone to revive a player.
- Lock, used to lock a chest.
- Key, used to open a locked chest.
- Added support for AZERTY keyboard.
- Slightly fixed the rendering glitch
- Hunger Games
- When there are only 4 players left, their positions are visible on the minimap every 20 seconds
- New token system; if you get disconnected you'll now reconnect without losing your character
- Carrying weapons now makes you slower
- Added delay when changing weapons
- Nerfed scarf in forest biome
- Buffed all other chapkas in winter biome
- Changed the limits to get highscore in Wall of Fame: minimum is now 10 players
- Changed hitbox
05/03 - WALL OF FAME
- Wall of fame (Leader-boards).
- High-resolution snow
- Explorer hat in spectator mode
- Helmet/Hat glitch
- Hunger games winner after the last two people die
- Inventory covering minimap on small screens
- Hitboxes are smaller now (spear/sword changed--spear harder to hit, smaller sword range)
- Hunger games deaths are displayed to everyone
- Clicking on the mini-map now places a pin to mark locations
- Changed the recipe of the explorer's hat to 5 rabbit fur, 5 paper and 4 thread
- Players now have more life
- Buffed bandages & health regeneration
- Backpacks now give 3 slots instead of 2
04/29 - HUNGER GAMES
- Hunger games mode, You have 10 min to enter in the Hunger games mode before it starts, if you die, you can not return to the mode before the end, Spectator option is available: You will be invisible for the players but you can chat with other spectators near you, The Hunger Game ends when only one player remains in the game.
- You can now press Y to zoom the minimap.
- Backpack now gives 2 slots.
- Dragon & Spiders have been nerfed.
- Cave size has been changed.
- Amethyst tools can destroy buildings now, albeit slowly.
- Wooden buildings can be destroyed by every weapon, but slower than hammers.
04/28 - WINTER IS FINALLY HERE
- Blue thread, crafted with thread and diamond, used to craft cap & scarf.
- Cap & scarf, a more effective chapka than the wolf chapka.
- Amethyst, a crafting resource to craft the best tools, weapons and structures.
- Hammer, made with stone, gold, diamond or amethyst, the only tool to break structures.
- Amethyst pickaxe, a pickaxe made with amethyst.
- Amethyst sword, a sword made with amethyst.
- Amethyst spear, a spear made with amethyst.
- Amethyst wall, a wall made with amethyst.
- Amethyst door, a door made with amethyst.
- Amethyst spikes, spikes made with amethyst.
- Arctic fox, a hostile animal that lives in the winter biome, drops winter fur and meat.
- Polar bear, a hostile animal that lives in the winter biome, drops winter fur and meat.
- Dragon, the boss that crawls upon a piece of amethyst ore, drops meat upon death.
- Winter biome, a colder biome that is bigger than the forest and with no bushes, diamonds can only be found in the winter biome. This came along with a updated map.
- Weapons/pickaxes do severely less damage to structures, hammers are now the best way to do significant damage to structures.
- NEW Keyboard shortcut
- Improved colors of Gold Helmet at Night
- Re-balanced Swords, Spears & Pickaxe
- Change the range of weapons
- Optimized client bandwidth (client was sending useless datas)
- Fixed Book recipe
- New recipes for Explorer Hat and Book
- Increased the health of buildings
- Slightly buffed Spiders
- Added Wiki button (this one)
04/17 - Look Cool
- Helmet, made with stone, gold or diamond, provides protection for players from all damage types.
- Explorer's Hat, hostile animals become neutral to the player wearing it.
- Ikea Manual, speeds up crafting time while holding in hand.
- Bag, provides 3 extra inventory space.
- Changed sword design
- Fixed bandage bug
- Destroying buildings now gives you resources
- Extended the time you can spend on another tab
- Slightly modified attack delay
- Buffed chapkas
04/13 - Winter is Coming (Soon, Promise :3)
- Added Deeeep.io banner
- Nerfed Spiders
- Nerfed Spears
- Fixed bug inventory
- Unnamed now have numbers
- Fixed Starve.io Paint Tool
04/11 - Winter is Coming
- Spear, made with stone, gold or diamond, a long range weapon that deals lower melee damage.
- Furnace, feed it with wood to make a fire source.
- Fixed chest bug
- Fixed spawn position of the animals
- Rabbits and wolves now loot leather every time
- You can now press ESC to quit the chat
- Spikes, walls and doors have more life
- Smooth shade between night and day
- Improved colors of diamond door at night
04/08 - Fashion Week
- Fur, dropped by both rabbits and wolves.
- Chapkas, wearing it can slow down the consumption speed of cold bar.
- Auto-feed added. Press R to activate.
- Fixed door and spike bug
- Fixed glitch (when your player becomes invisible)
- Fixed animal collision
- Nerfed sword damage
- Big Fire lasts longer
04/07 - Upgrades
- Spikes, made with stone, gold or diamond, can deal damage to all players while touching it.
- Door, added stone, gold and diamond doors.
- You can now cancel crafting, will not return items if canceled
- Improved collision system
- Improved inventory
- Mobs cannot spawn on players
- Nerfed Spiders
04/03 - Community Experience
- Added servers in EU, USA, ASIA and AUSTRALIA.
- Improved Starve.io Painter
- Now when you hit, you slow down
- Improved points system (by killing other players). Now you win 1/3 of the players score.
03/31 - Attack If You Dare
- Spider, a hostile animal that can disable players' moving ability and drops thread upon death.
- Thread, dropped by the spider, can be used to create bandages and chapkas.
- Bandage, crafted near a workbench using threads.
- Wall, can be used to build bases.(only stone, gold and diamond at the mean time)
- Big fire, lasts longer than the fire pit.
- Added servers in EU, USA, and ASIA.
- Added empty slots.
- Fixed Safari and Edge issue
- Improved Starve.io Painter
- Wolves are stronger & give more meats
03/28 - Starving Of Drawings
- Starve.io Painter (Beta Version), you can now draw your ideas and post them on Reddit! Thanks to this, your drawing will generate a code, that can be directly included in the game!
03/26 - Wolves Are Starving
- Wolf, a hostile animal that drops wolf fur and raw meat upon death.
- Minimap, works on both night and day.
- Balanced food system
- Berries give more food
- Berries spawn more quickly
03/25 - Rabbits Are Tasty
- Rabbit, a passive animal that drops rabbit fur and raw meat upon death.
- Raw meat, dropped by rabbits.
- Cooked meat, you can cook a piece of raw meat near a fire source to get it.
- Balanced crafting for some items
- Improved collision system
- Improved score system
03/24 - Online
- Starve.io, THE GAME.