Diamond is a relatively rare and useful resource, and also is the second highest tier (currently) available. There are 12 diamond deposits in the snow biome. Diamonds can only be mined by golden pickaxes or higher.
Diamond deposits appear in different sizes.
- Small deposits can contain up to 5 diamonds
- Medium deposits can contain up to 10 diamonds
- Large deposits can contain up to 15 diamonds
The largest diamond deposits are located in the right corners of the map.
Diamonds are used to craft:
- Pickaxes (Diamond Pickaxe and Amethyst Pickaxe)
- Swords (Diamond Sword and Amethyst Sword)
- Spears (Diamond Spear and Amethyst Spear)
- Hammers (Diamond Hammer and Amethyst Hammer)
- Helmets (Diamond Helmet and Amethyst Helmet)
- Defensive Structures (Diamond Wall, Diamond Door, and Diamond Spikes)
- Resurrection Stone
- Blue Thread
|Mining Resources||Wood · Stone · Gold · Diamond · Amethyst · Berries|
|Drops||Raw Meat · Rabbit Fur · Wolf Fur · Thread · Winter Fur ·|